About Zig Zags
Zig Zags was created in 2006 when multi-talented seamstress Sharon Johnstone spotted a gap in the market for material repair and alteration services that stretched beyond the public facing service that is commonplace in most shopping precincts.
Building on skills acquired through years of working in the trade, Sharon adopted the systems deployed to make clothing alterations to a more commercial aspect and by investing in specialist, heavy–duty equipment, enabling her to offer these new services to the commercial and trade sector, as well as offering a fast turnaround service to the public.
We also have further afield customers who choose to post in their items, once repaired we post back FREE OF CHARGE! recorded delivery and don’t worry we are available to contact every step of the way if you have any queries!
The range of services on offer is huge and encompasses:
- leatherwear repair and alterations, with a particular emphasis on motorcycle leathers
- emergency services protective wear repair and alterations
- protective sportswear alteration, customisation and repair including motorcross padded wear; motorcycle racing leathers, extreme sport clothing, and ski wear
- corporate wear repair, alterations and branding
- marquee, awning and tent repairs
- equestrian repairs
- zip replacement service covering all types of zips from heavy duty commercial and industrial zips to delicate zips on evening wear
- clothing alterations of all types
- specialist wedding dress alteration service